- Youth Emergency Shelter Society Not-for-profit organization offers services that range from immediate emergency shelter to ongoing support programs and individual guidance.
- Inner City Youth Housing Project - A safe place for homeless youth ages 14-17 to stay. A stepping stone to help youth get one step closer to becoming a more independent person, moving back home with family, or getting their own place.
- BGS Youth Ventures - The VENTURES Career Success Series provides youth with the tools, resources and a personalized Action Plan to support their goal of moving towards meaningful career, employment and educational opportunities.
- 211 - Single access point to the health, human services, community resources, and government assistance people need every day as well as in times of crisis.
- Bullying Canada - Offers information, help and support to everyone involved in bullying – the victim, perpetrator, bystander, parents, school staff and the community at large.
- The Support Network - A specialized program where youth can call for advice, support, crisis intervention, and referrals.
- Edmonton Mennonite Centre - Offers comprehensive settlement services, including support for the most basic of needs as well as more intensive support for newcomers with multiple barriers.
- TERRA Centre - Terra Centre is a non-profit organization that has been serving pregnant and parenting teens in Edmonton since 1971.
- The Mark Harman Group - Psychologists from The Mark Harman Group support the youth of YOUCAN through Drop-In counselling sessions. They provide comprehensive psychological services in Edmonton.
- Edmonton Public Libraries - Gives members of the community access to information and entertainment.
- Boyle Street School - Supports the educational success and social development of high-risk youth and / or youth (between the ages of 14 and 19 years) who have previously experienced interruptions in their formal learning.
- SOS Child's Safety Magazine - Resource for educating youth on social issues such as bullying, addiction, internet safety, eating disorders, self esteem, peer pressure, teen violence, suicide, teen pregnancy and mental health in Canada.
- Neighbourhood Empowerment Team - Promotes and supports participation in crime prevention activities, building on strengths that exist in all communities.
- Youth Restorative Action Project - A Youth Justice Committee founded and run by Edmonton youth. YRAP is mandated to work with young people who have caused harm while being affected by a variety of significant social issues such as intolerance, racism, substance abuse, homelessness, family violence and prostitution.
- Pride Center - Offers a wide range of programs such as support groups, social events, and educational seminars to help improve the social, mental, and physical health of our community.
- 124 Youth Program - Offers drop in sessions, special events and field trips for teens between the ages of 12-16. Events include: bowling, festivals, golf, IMAX movies, laser tag, martial arts, outdoor activities, paintball, skating, skiing, snowboarding, swimming and wall climbing.